Saturday, March 19, 2011

THIRST

Before, a long time before we know Twilight and Stephenie Meyer invented an Edward Cullen.
Even before, when I was in college, these torn lyrics were listened and its sad music were the perfect reason to accept the order of the winter and surrender to the sorrow.
A short song but extremely powerful.
Magnificent.
I've transalted the lyrics. This is not nice but it´s necessary to figure out the feelings.
Libido is the band and it keeps playing. Salim Vera's voice is amazing.
PS.: Do you notice something about Winston Churchill?


THIRST
I'm thirsty,
I need you to drink you blood
and become one part of you
and being something, at least a part,
because I´m nothing,
I am nothing living what I lived
I am nothing before a whole
that it's killing me,
I want your blood
because I'm dying,
because I'm dying.
I'm thirsty,
I just want to keep this hell
and be under your conditions
and become one part of you
and being something, at least a part,
because I´m nothing,
I am nothing writing what I lived,
I am sweat and tears,
I am nothing before a whole
that it's killing me,
I want your blood
because I'm dying,
because I'm dying.

4 comments:

Angie said...

querido eduardo:

mmmm lei los libros de crepusculo (los 4) y no me gustaron
menos las peliculas, prefiero al vampiro q le teme a la luz, chupa doncellas y le tienen miedo.
pero eso si la selección musical como esta es perfecta y genial.

besos

Eduardo said...

Te doy toda la razón.
Totalmente de acuerdo. Por eso, mucho antes, cuando el mita del vampiro aún no tenía esa edulcorada visión moderna, cuando aún Bram Stoker se movía en la conciencia, líbido lanzó esta canción que es una joya.
Besos.

EDUARDO

Melany Vich said...

Estos links que subís y estos videos me abren la mente mal. La verdad que además de gustarme entrar acá y leerte, y practicar el inglés con tus textos viendo si entiendo o no :) puedo disfrutar los videos y tu genial gusto musical, y conocer bandas nuevas, o bandas que, mejor dicho, no conocía antes!.
Edu, una semana que no sé nada de vos, solo espero que esté todo muy bien por ahi, vos si que te lo merecés.
Un beso enorme, pero muy!.

Kim Axani said...

Muchos Gracias EDDDDIEE!!!

Como Estas?